Enter a brief text description for the image. This will be used as a page title and an alt attribute on the image. A general suggestion is 5 to 20 words. For help on writing a short description for a photo, read the Informative Images section of the W3C Web Accessibility Tutorials.
Enter a longer, detailed text description for the image which will shown on the resulting page. A textual long description is most valuable to people with visual and cognitive impairments as well as for adding additional context for search engines. For help on writing a long description, read Long descriptions for images by 4 Syllables.
- For the long description, you can only enter text; structured markup (HTML) is not supported by this tool.
- After submitting an image, the content is not editable.
To get around this, use the Imgur service directly; you can edit the descriptions if you're logged in.
- Log into Imgur.com.
- Upload an image with proper descriptions.
- Append the image's unique ID to "http://easychirp.com/img/". For example: http://easychirp.com/img/AkoGysu
- Copy and paste into a tweet. Magic!
- To edit, view the image while logged in Imgur and click the options dropdown.