Web accessibility for the Twitter website application
Refer to the development tasks further down this page for items currently in progress. Learn more about Easy Chirp on the About and Features pages. You may also read an extensive list of user feedback and blogs/articles about this application.
Latest Tweets from Easy Chirp
- Meetup in #Toronto next Wed., "Digital Outcasts" with author & inclusive design innovator @KelSmith http://t.co/5VLUDYTtjN
- Neat! RT @INDATAproject Blind sharpshooter uses sound to aim http://t.co/VbrmMLlMVJ
- RT @rogerhudson GAAD talk Social #Inclusion, Social Responsibility and Goldilock transcript posted http://t.co/GGKCBKK5lM #gaad
- @davies_cradle Thanks for the mention!
- @davidbolter Super! Thanks again for the backing.
- Comprehensive. RT @iheni My #accessu2013 Mobile Accessibility slides: http://t.co/EJXuTqBqE3. Thank you @knowbility for hosting me
- Petition - Google: Include Accessibility in All Products! http://t.co/Sk0oVGVWjk #google #a11y
Follow me on Twitter at: @EasyChirp.